Red-Eye Preamp DI Box
or make 4 interest-free payments of $69.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our primary goal is to make you satisfied customer.
We understand though that in some cases you may want to return the item for a refund.
Here is our 30 Day return policy.
. The returned item must be in our possession within 30 days of the date you received it
. Shipping and insurance cost are non refundable
. For some products, we do charge a restocking fee for returned items.
. Returned items must be in the original condition with package, not used or altered.
. Customers must request a return authorisation prior to returning.
. Upon receipt the item will be inspected by us to ensure everything is in order before in the refund is processed.
. Abuse of our return policy will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to refuse full refund for excessive returns by a customer.
It simply sounds great plugged in, without a whole lot of fuss. For the longest time, it seemed like only Radial Engineering was the only gear lineup with a demonstrable commitment to flat response and high headroom.
But with Fire-Eye on the scene, we have yet another solid contender, one you should seriously consider if you're looking for a preamp for your acoustic pickup or any other passive pickup.
The Red-Eye is Fire-Eye's basic, single-channel model.
Unlike those other models, the Red-Eye has virtually no knobs to fiddle with, no real EQ to speak of. But here's the beauty of this design: Fire-Eye's gear is built to make your instrument sound great without all the knobs and adjustments.
With flat response and high headroom, the Red-Eye gets you one step closer to "my instrument, only louder".
Throw in a boost switch for the occasional solo, and you have one truly high-performance preamp.
- Input: high-impedance, 1 million ohms, maximum 1 volt peak-to-peak level.
- Low-impedance, balanced, XLR output, 600 ohms, will drive long cables to a mix-board.
- Boost button with volume control for amplifying solos.
- Treble control to boost or reduce treble.
- Long 9-volt battery life (~200 hours).
- Automatically uses XLR Phantom Power, when available, instead of the battery.
- Plugging an instrument in or connecting XLR phantom power turns the Red-Eye on.
- Automatic power check: LED Light flashes for 1 second if power is good when preamp is powered up.
- When powered up on the battery (without XLR Phantom Power) the battery gets tested
and the flash indicates the battery is in the first ¾ of its life.
- ¼ inch output and input for accessory loop, suitable for stomp-tuners or effects boxes
or for output to on-stage guitar amps or PAs.
- Internal filtering to reject radio-frequency interference from neon lights and cell phones.
- Small Size: 3.2 x 5.7 x 10.8 cm. Weight: 300g.